How to write meta description?
Meta description what is it, how to write?
Meta description, right next to
and meta robots, is an ally in positioning your website. From this article you will learn more about meta description what it is, how many characters it should have and how to create a description to do its job well.
Are you in a hurry? Learn how to write a meta description in 4 minutes:
Meta description what is it?
This is a brief description ofthe website. It is supposed to indicate to your potential customers what they will find on the website. You can also use it as an incentive to click on your website link. Below you will find practical tips on how to write a good meta description:
Zapisz się do newslettera
- If you are creating a meta description length is very important -. max. 160 characters with spaces. Believe, that’s enough space to get a customer interested in your website.
- The meta description must be unique for each subpage. Remember that only what is unique is valuable to Google.
- Use keywords, but do so in moderation.
- Call to action. CTAs help drive customers to your website – for example: Check, See, Learn More.
- Take care of quality – an attractive message must go hand in hand with linguistic correctness, absence of spelling and punctuation errors.
Meta description – examples:
Are your ads not clicking? Text advertising is not just about keywords! See how to write to make them want to buy.
Are you looking for furniture for your garden, balcony or terrace? Check out our furniture sets, as well as individual chairs, recliners, armchairs, tables and benches. You are welcome!
And this is how a good meta description looks in search engine results:
You already know what a meta description is and how to use just 160 characters to entice a user to click. With the meta description, the content of your site will be immediately clear to users, and the CTR will increase.
I have been active in Google Ads, SEO and e-commerce for almost 10 years. Now I share my knowledge and experience on the blog, on social media and in courses, audits and training sessions.
Green Stone Group
Ul. Zielna 16
NIP: 765 167 92 32
You can cancel your subscription at any time
@ Copyright 2022