Google Partner and Premier Partner, a higher level of initiation
Google Partner and Premier Partner
There are things that are not appropriate to brag about, but there are also things that should be talked about a lot and loudly. Such a thing to emphasize is Google Partner status – especially for any marketing agency involved in Google advertising. Keep reading and you’ll learn: what Google’s affiliate program is all about, how to join, and what privileges Premier Partners have.
How to become a Google Partner?
The Google Partners program was created for advertising agencies and others who manage Google Ads accounts on behalf of their clients. If you are one of them, you can sign up for the Program using your Google Ads manager account, which you should have administrator-level access to.
Google Partner status is an affirmation of commitment to managing clients’ campaigns and achieving success. In addition, you can equate the Google Partner symbol with experience in the field of Google Ads and a whole range of certificates confirming this. In this light, Google Partner status is a strong argument for all current and potential clients of marketing agencies. Above all, however, is a whole range of benefits for any entity implementing campaigns for its clients.
Zapisz się do newslettera
To become a Google Partner you need to meet the requirements specified in 3 categories:
- Effectiveness – it is determined by the Google Ads manager account optimization score, which must not be lower than 70%. According to Google, such a level demonstrates the ability to effectively configure and optimize campaigns, and work to achieve success for its customers.
- Spending – Google expects an account manager reported in the Google Partners program to maintain ad spending on managed accounts at $10,000 in 90 days.
- Certifications – at least 50% of the professionals managing campaigns for clients should be Google Ads certified and have realized campaign spending of at least $500 in the last 90 days.
Google Premier Partner
To become a Premier Partner, in addition to all of the above points, you still need to earn a spot on the list of top companies in the program in your country. The list is updated annually, and only 3% of participating companies are considered the best.
Google is taking into account here:
- Acquiring new customers and maintaining regular ones,
- breadth of offerings (not only search engine campaigns, but also ad network campaigns, product campaigns, etc.),
- The amount of annual advertising spending.
Google Affiliate Program – why is it worth it?
Membership in the Google Partners program is followed by a whole range of benefits, the scope of which depends on the level of access earned by a given participant. Members, Partners and Premium Partners can expect gratification in the form of access to three areas of support from Google. These include access to training and statistics, additional materials, as well as rewards. And so, for example, within the training and statistics module: as a Program Member you can gain access to training and certificates related to Ads services, as a Partner you will still gain consumer behavior analysis reports, while as a Premier Partner you will have access to beta versions of new services.
Finally, the icing on the cake – the Partner Logo – can be used by Google Partner and Google Premier Partner.
I have been active in Google Ads, SEO and e-commerce for almost 10 years. Now I share my knowledge and experience on the blog, on social media and in courses, audits and training sessions.
Green Stone Group
Ul. Zielna 16
NIP: 765 167 92 32
You can cancel your subscription at any time
@ Copyright 2022